Application fee is $10.
To be considered, your application must be received by July 1, 2023.
Notifications of acceptance/denial will be sent by August 15, 2023.
Sunday, September 17th (rain date September 24th)
11:00am to 6:00pm - Park Ave, Worcester, MA
Questions? Email bands [at] stARTontheStreet.org
- stART on the Street organizers jury all bands to provide diversified performances at the festival.
- Bands must be suitable for all ages, and a link of both audio and video online should be supplied. This is to give organizers a feel for what the performance entails. If an act cannot supply a sample of their performance online, consideration will be made but stART does prefer that a performer have a web presence.
- A key element of our mission is to elevate the voices and experiences of historically marginalized groups to highlight the current and historical diversity of our city and region. We welcome and celebrate artists and community members who identify as Black, Indigenous, POC, LGBTQIA+, refugee, immigrant or persons living with a disability.
Accepted bands must be available for both 9/17 AND the rain date of 9/24.
Band Application Checklist
- Submit Application Form before July 1st
- Accepted bands will be notified by email by Aug 15th, 2023
- This year there will be three varied performance areas.
- No backline (drums etc) will be provided; bands must bring all their own equipment.
- There will be a PA set up to provide sound, if you have any specific questions about this systems capabilities, please email us at the address below.
- There will be tables & chairs set up next to each stage so bands may sell merchandise, CD’s.
- Sets lengths will be varied depending on time of day and stage.
- Organizers of stART reserve the right to schedule bands as they see fit.
- No alcohol is allowed in any public areas of the festival.
- Each member of every band must sign a waiver that will be provided, it is preferred you bring it with you signed, but we will have copies at the event if not.
- Compensation will be determined at the time of booking.
Questions? Email bands [at] startonthestreet.org