Non-Profit Application Checklist
1. Submit Application Form before June 30, 2019.
2. Submit Payment
a. Online via Paypal (immediately after submitting application you will
be given a ID# with a link to make the Paypal payment), or
b. Send a check made out to stART on the Street to stART on the Street
2018, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and include your application ID#.
1. By applying you are committing to both the September 15th date and the
September 22nd rain date.
2. Space fees will be returned to applicants who are not accepted. Event
organizers reserve the right to reject any applicant at their discretion. No
refunds offered for cancellations after June 30th, including rain date
postponements. No exceptions.
3. Tents are only allowed in 10' spaces (not in 6' spaces), must be 10ft x
10ft or smaller, and weighted with 20lbs per leg. For safety of people and
property, stART Coordinators will require any tent not properly weighted to
be taken down.
4. stART will no longer provide table or chair rental, and does not supply
electricity, for non-profit spaces. Any tables and chairs required must be
supplied by your organization.
5. Confirmation your application was received will be sent immediately upon
submission. If you do not receive confirmation within 48 hours please contact
6. Arrival information will be sent to the email specified. It is important
that you read this information carefully.
7. Spaces will be assigned as organizations register the morning of the
8. You may hand out brochures, products and collect cash donations, but are
not allowed to sell any products unless permission has been given by festival
organizers. If so desired, only individually wrapped food or candy items may
be given away: no beverage or open food giveaways please.
9. You are required to staff your space during the entire festival.
10. stART carefully maps out sound as well as visual elements of the
festival. As such, unless pre-approved by stART Coordinators, no live or
amplified music will be allowed.
Applications are open April 1 through June 30th, 2019.
All applications must be submitted electronically. Notifications of acceptance/denial will be sent by July 31, 2019. Applications are not considered complete until we have received a submitted online application.
If accepted, you must be available Sunday, 9/15 as well as the rain date of Sunday, 9/22. Festival hours 11:00am - 6:00pm.
stART on the Street events are one-day festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester. Dress in layers and bring paperweights to hold down light objects, papers - it can get windy!
Questions? Email Demos@stARTontheStreet.org.
Please read the guidelines to the right, then scroll down to complete your application today!