- By applying you are committing to both the September 15th date and the September 22nd rain date.
- Space fees will be returned to applicants who are not accepted. No refunds offered for cancellations after May 1st, including rain date postponements. No exceptions.
- Up to 3 artists may share a street space. All artists sharing must fill out an application. No exceptions.
- Tents must be 10ft x 10ft or smaller, and weighted with 20lbs per leg. For safety of people and property, stART Coordinators will require any tent not properly weighted to be taken down.
- stART does NOT provide tables, chairs, or electricity for artist spaces.
- ALL arts/crafts for sale must be handmade by the artist selling the items at the event. The following items are not allowed: items made with craft kits, imported goods, and items with licensed or trademarked images (ex: NFL logos, Disney characters, etc).
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any application at their discretion.
Artist applications are available now until April 30th.
All applications must be submitted electronically. Please note artists in all mediums will be juried to ensure a mix of mediums and offerings. Payment and application must be received by April 30,2019 to be eligible for jurying. Notifications of acceptance/denial will be sent by May 10, 2019.
10' x 10' street spaces are $150. Corner spaces are an additional $30 ($180 total) and assigned based on a lottery to ensure fair selection. Applicants can enter the corner space selection lottery on their application.
Sunday, September 15th (rain date September 22nd)
Festival Hours 11:00am - 6:00pm
stART on the Street events are one-day festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester. Dress in layers and bring paperweights to hold down light objects, papers - it can get windy!
Questions? Email Samantha at