stART on the Street: Fall Edition
Join us Sunday, September 15 (rain date 9/22) between 11a and 6p as we take over Worcester's Park Avenue from Pleasant to Highland Streets.
- Over 250 artists & crafters, including jewelry, painting, sculpture, soap, candles, lotions, blown glass, drawing, textiles, pet goods, youth artists, woodwork, mosaic, photography, stained glass, ceramics, henna, and so much more!
- Hands-on free kids' activities
- Worcester Roller Derby (WoRD)
- Interactive creative features
- Area non-profits,
- Food vendors including vegan options
As always, stART is a free , family-friendly event. Donations are greatly accepted and appreciated through our rolling piggy banks at the festival! Area street parking will be available, there is an ATM on-site.