Youth Market Application Checklist
- Submit Application before August 5th
- Submit Payment
- Online via Paypal by 8/5/2018 (after submitting application, you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment) or
- Send a check postmarked by 8/5/2018, made out to stART on the Street to PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602, and include your application ID#.
- Payments received after August 5th will not be accepted. Your application will not be considered complete until your payment is received.
- Three images of items you plan on selling at stART must be uploaded with application.
- The Youth Market is anyone 18 and under.
- Children under 12 must have a parent or guardian with them at their table space.
- By submitting an application you are committing to both the Sunday, September 16th festival date and the rain date of Sunday, September 23rd.
- stART on the Street events are one-day festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester.
- No refunds offered for cancelation after August 5, 2018 or rain date postponements. No exceptions.
- Dress in layers and bring paperweights to hold down light objects, papers. It can get windy!
- If you are not accepted your space fee will be returned to you.
- Electricity is not available
- ALL arts/crafts for sale must be handmade by the artist who must be present selling their items at the event.
- NO ITEMS made with craft kits are allowed. No imported goods are allowed.
- Items with images that are licensed or trademarked are not allowed (for example: NFL logos, Disney Characters, etcÖ)
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any application at their discretion.
Questions? Email Stacy
Applications are due by August 5, 2018. Applications are not considered complete until we have received payment and a submitted online application - all of which must be received by August 5th.
If accepted, you must be available Sunday, 9/16 as well as the rain date of Sunday, 9/23. Festival hours 11am-6pm.
Youth Market spots are 4' tables; Cost is $10 (Please note that table and 2 chairs are included in cost).
Questions? Email Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org