Packaged Food Vendor Application Checklist
- Submit Application Form before August 5th.
- Submit Payment
- Online via Paypal (after submitting application you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment), or
- Send a check made out to stART on the Street, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and include your application ID#.
- Paypal payments must be received or Checks must be postmarked by August 5. Payments received after August 5 will not be accepted.
- Complete Temporary Food Permit from the City of Worcester. Scan and Email to or Mail completed and signed permit application to stART on the Street, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602
- Applications will not be considered complete until payment, stART application, and Food Permit Application are all received.
- stART on the Street events are one day outdoor festivals on a paved street surfaces in Worcester, MA
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, display materials and/or tent
- The fee for packaged food vendors is $155 (space fee: $100, REQUIRED City of Worcester temporary foodservice permit: $55)
- stART on the Street organizers will obtain the necessary permits on your behalf
- Refunds will not be offered for cancelations after August 5, 2018 or for rain date postponements. No exceptions.
- Vendors will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis; space assignment will be made by the food coordinator to ensure variety
- You must provide utensils and napkins if providing samples; trash receptacles will be provided for customers
- You are responsible for removing your own trash at the conclusion of the event
- A generator may be used - please email .
- Vendors are required to hold and serve food at appropriate safe temperatures. An inspector from the City of Worcester will be on hand inspecting all vendors during the event
- If you are not accepted, your space fee and permit fee checks will be returned to you
- Vendor spaces are pre-assigned and arrival instructions will be included with event arrival information sent a few weeks before each event
- Tents must be properly weighed down with at least 20lbs of weight per tent leg.
- Tables and chairs are NOT provided at all.
- Electricity is not available
- You must commit to participate on the rain date if the event requires postponement
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any applicant at their discretion
Applications are due by August 5, 2018. Applications are not considered complete until we have received payment, mailed food permit application and a submitted online application - all of which must be received by August 5th. Please make sure to download and mail the Temporary Food Permit located on right, in the stART guidelines.
Sunday September 16th (rain date September 23th), festival hours 11am-6pm
Packaged Food Vendor Fee is $155 for a 10' x 10' space (space fee: $100, City of Worcester Temp food service Permit: $55)