Non-Profit Application Checklist
- Submit Application Form before August 5, 2018.
- Submit Payment
- Online via Paypal (immediately after submitting application you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment), or
- Send a check made out to stART on the Street to stART on the Street 2018, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and include your application ID#.
- You must commit to both the Sunday September 16th festival date and the rain date of Sunday September 23rd.
- stART on the Street is a one day outdoor festival on paved street surfaces in Worcester, MA.
- Refunds for cancelations after August 5th or for rain postponements will not be given. No exceptions.
- Confirmation your application was received will be sent immediately upon submission. If you do not receive confirmation within 48 hours please contact Christina.
- Arrival information will be sent to the email specified. It is important that you read this carefully.
- If you are not accepted, your space fee will be returned to you.
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any applicant at their discretion.
- Spaces are assigned as organizations register the morning of the event.
- 6' spaces are $30. Tents are not allowed in 6' spaces.
- 10' spaces are $80. Tent are only allowed in 10' spaces.
- NOTHING is included with your space so please plan accordingly.
- Available for Non-Profits only - a table and 2 chairs can be rented for an additional $20.
- You may hand out brochures, products and collect cash donations, but are not allowed to sell any products unless permission has been given by festival organizers. If so desired, only individually wrapped food or candy items may be given away: no beverage or open food giveaways please.
- You are required to staff your space during the entire festival.
- Electricity is not available.
Applications are due by August 5, 2018. Applications are not considered complete until we have received payment and a submitted online application.
If accepted, you must be available Sunday, 9/16 as well as the rain date of Sunday, 9/23. Festival hours 11am-6pm.
Non-Profit space pricing is as follows:
- $30 for a 6' (no tents allowed, even if purchasing multiple spaces),
- $80 for a 10' space (tents allowed but not provided by stART),
- $20 to add a 6' table and 2 chairs.
Questions? Email Christina at 508-612-8952