Children's Activity General Guidelines
- stART on the Street events are one day outdoor festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester, MA. We often utilize street space, sidewalk areas, and green spaces along Park Ave.
- You must commit to both the Sunday, September 15th festival date and the rain date of Sunday September 22rd.
- No Shows may not be invited back to participate again!
- You should plan to provide enough supplies for your activity. Plan for to at least 500 children.
- All children's activities are provided at no cost to festival attendees
- Confirmation your application was received will be sent via email within 48 hours of receipt.
- Arrival information will be sent to the email specified, two weeks before the festival. It is important that you read this carefully.
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any applicant at their discretion.
- Spaces are approximately 8’ wide. A table, two chairs and tent are provided for each children's activity space. If you require more space for your activity please contact .
- You are required to staff your space during the entire festival.
- Spaces are preassigned prior to the event.
- Electricity is not available.
Applications are due by August 9, 2019.
If accepted, you must be available Sunday, 9/15 as well as the rain date of Sunday, 9/22. Festival hours 11am-6pm.