*Do not use for Packaged Food applications*
Sidewalk Spaces are 7’ wide x 5’ deep. Space fee is $75 and due at the time of application.
All applications must be submitted electronically. stART on the Street is a juried event and we will carefully review all artist applications before making final selections to ensure a mix of mediums and offerings.
To be considered, your applications and payment must be received by April 30, 2023.
Notifications of acceptance/denial will be sent by May 7, 2023.
- Please note that there are very few sidewalk spaces available.
- Tents are not allowed on sidewalk spaces - if you require a tent please complete the 10’ Street Space application.
Sunday, September 17th (rain date September 24th)
11:00am to 6:00pm - Park Ave, Worcester, MA
Questions? Email Samantha at Samantha [at] stARTontheStreet.org
- By applying you are committing to both the September 17th date and the September 24th rain date.
- Application is not considered complete, until your space fee is received.
- If chosen, your application and payment serve as your acceptance of your space. No refunds will be given after the notification deadline if you can not accept your space for some reason. Applicants not chosen will be refunded their space fee.
- Only 2 artists may share a sidewalk space; 3 can share a street space. All artists sharing must fill out an application, no exceptions.
- Tents are NOT allowed on sidewalk spaces. If you wish to have a tent then you must apply for a street space.
- stART does NOT provide tables, chairs, or electricity for artist spaces.
- ALL arts/crafts for sale must be made by hand by the artist selling the items at the event. The following items are not allowed: items made with craft kits, imported goods, and items with licensed or trademarked images (ex: NFL logos, Disney characters, etc).
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any application at their discretion.
A key element of our mission is to elevate the voices and experiences of historically marginalized groups to highlight the current and historical diversity of our city and region. We welcome and celebrate artists and community members who identify as Black, Indigenous, POC, LGBTQIA+, refugee, immigrant or persons living with a disability.
COVID-19 NOTE: The event organization team continues to monitor COVID-19 updates closely; vendors will be notified of any necessary adjustments and our team is prepared to provide appropriate vendor accommodations upon request. In the event of a COVID-19 related cancellation, all vendor fees will be refunded.
Questions? Email Samantha [at] stARTontheStreet.org