stART is looking for volunteer coordinators to join the team! Positions are unpaid and part-time, but the benefits of working with a group of driven, passionate people and seeing your work come to life on the street are pretty great. Create your own hours with the exception of meetings, which are usually held between Mondays 6-8 on Park Avenue in Worcester. Exact dates, times and locations can be subject to change, but always announced in advance.
Join a dynamic, fun group of Worcester-area art, music and food lovers as we assemble the best annual festival in Central MA!
- Works as part of the Marketing Subcommittee, team work and a sense of humor mandatory.
- Help develop fundraising and sponsorship plans.
- Solicit donations from area small and large businesses – sales background helpful.
- Potential to facilitate Internet-based fundraising campaign(s) - Kickstarter, GoFundMe, etc.
- Keep track of incoming donations or sponsorships, ensure fundraising agreements are executed (stage signage, social media shoutouts, etc), and communication with sponsors as needed (email before and after event).
- Main point of contact for sponsors day-of.
- Communication with the stART team and Marketing subcommittee throughout festival organization is required, as is attending some stART meetings. Contributing to day-of load-in/load-out is expected from all coordinators as well.
Interested? Apply below! Questions? Email us and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.