stART is looking for volunteer coordinators to join the team! Positions are unpaid and part-time, but the benefits of working with a group of driven, passionate people and seeing your work come to life on the street are pretty great. Create your own hours with the exception of meetings, which are usually held between Mondays 6-8 on Park Avenue in Worcester. Exact dates, times and locations can be subject to change, but always announced in advance.
Join a dynamic, fun group of Worcester-area art, music and food lovers as we assemble the best annual festival in Central MA!
- Several artists each September will show the process of creating their art in addition to selling day-of. The Artist Demo Coordinator will answer their questions and find ways to facilitate the power needs of these artists as needed.
- Make sure that artist demonstrations won’t interfere with the surrounding artists.
- Work with Artist Coordinator and Logistics Coordinator to determine demo-specific logistics (corner spots, etc).
- Communication with the stART team throughout festival organization is required, as is attending some stART meetings.
- Contributing to day-of load-in/load-out is expected from all coordinators as well.
Interested? Apply below! Questions? Email us and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.