Volunteer & Festival Guidelines
- stART on the Street events are one day outdoor festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester, MA.
- You must commit to both the Sunday September 17th festival date and, in the event of a rain date, Sunday September 24th.
- No smoking, swearing, or alcohol consumption is allowed while volunteering.
- Confirmation email will be sent.
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any applicant at their discretion.
- If you have a have a group that would like to volunteer please email Stacy directly with the amount of people and available time frame.
Volunteer support continues to be the essential factor in hosting stART on the Street events; without the gracious time and dedication from our volunteers, stART would not take place!
There are a variety of tasks open to anyone ages 14 and older. Some tasks include, but are not limited to - assisting with artist arrival, tent set up, moving of tables and chairs, set up info area, merchandise sales, and much more!
Volunteer groups from local schools, businesses, and organizations are always welcome!
If you would like to sign up to be a volunteer for the upcoming Festival on Sunday September 17th (rain date September 24th) please fill out the form below. The festival will take place on Park Ave between Pleasant and Highland Street. Festival Hours 11:00am – 6:00pm
Questions? Email Stacy at