Guidelines for Submission:
- All submissions must be original creations and not previously copyrighted.
- Keywords to think about: Worcester, stART, 15
- Images must be in one color
- Artist may submit up to three designs, using a new application for each image.
- The final image will be no larger than 12" x 12", design accordingly.
- Submissions must be received by July 31, 2017.
- Submissions will be juried based on their creativity and effective representation of the theme.
- Any design including nudity, profanity, violence, existing copyrights or otherwise inappropriate imagery will not be included in the final selection.
- The winner of the design contest will be notified by email on August 6th.
Upon submission, stART on the Street reserves the right to photograph and/or exhibit all artwork for publicity purposes. The creator of the winning design releases all rights of ownership to stART on the Street who will retain ownership of the image to be used for promotional purposes. Artist may reserve the right to use the image for cataloging and portfolio purposes. stART on the Street reserves the right to edit the image as needed for re-sizing purposes.
To celebrate our 15th anniversary, stART on the Street is asking our friends for help designing an original t-shirt. The winning design will earn you $250 and our thanks on social media!
Submissions must be received by July 31, 2017.
The winning image and artist will be announced August 6, 2017.
The shirts will be sold to the public at stART on the Street on September 17, 2017.
Questions? Email email@example.com