Youth Market Application Checklist
- Submit Application before August 7th
- Submit Payment Online via Paypal (after submitting application you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment)
Send a check made out to “stART on the Street” to stART on the Street, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and include your application ID#.
- Paypal payments must be received or Checks must be postmarked by August 7th. Payments received after August 7th will not be accepted.
- Your application will not be considered complete until your payment is received.
- Three images of items you plan on selling at stART must be uploaded with application
- The Youth Market is anyone 18 and under.
- Children under 12 must have a parent or guardian with them at their table space.
- By submitting an application you are committing to both the Sunday September 17th festival date and the rain date of Sunday September 24th
- stART on the Street events are one-day festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester.
- No refunds offered for cancelation after August 7, 2017 or rain date postponements. No exceptions
- You will be notified by email within two weeks of check being received.
- Dress in layers and bring paperweights to hold down light objects, papers. It can get windy!
- If you are not accepted your space fee will be returned to you.
- Electricity is not available
- ALL arts/crafts for sale must be handmade by the artist who must be present selling their items at the event.
- NO ITEMS made with craft kits are allowed. No imported goods are allowed.
- Items with images that are licensed or trademarked are not allowed (for example: NFL logos, Disney Characters, etc…)
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any application at their discretion.
Questions? Email Stacy firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are due by August 7, 2017. Applications are not considered complete until we have received payment and a submitted online application - all of which must be received by August 7th
- Sunday September 17th (rain date September 24th)
- Festival Hours 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Youth Market spots are 4' tables; Cost is $10 (Please note that table and 2 chairs are included in cost)
Questions? Email Stacy at email@example.com