Youth Market Application Checklist
- Submit Application before August 7th
- Submit Payment Online via Paypal (after submitting application you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment)
Send a check made out to “stART on the Street” to stART on the Street, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and include your application ID#.
- Paypal payments must be received or Checks must be postmarked by August 7th. Payments received after August 7th will not be accepted.
- Your application will not be considered complete until your payment is received.
- Three images of items you plan on selling at stART must be uploaded with application
- The Youth Market is anyone 18 and under.
- Children under 12 must have a parent or guardian with them at their table space.
- By submitting an application you are committing to both the Sunday September 17th festival date and the rain date of Sunday September 24th
- stART on the Street events are one-day festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester.
- No refunds offered for cancelation after August 7, 2017 or rain date postponements. No exceptions
- You will be notified by email within two weeks of check being received.
- Dress in layers and bring paperweights to hold down light objects, papers. It can get windy!
- If you are not accepted your space fee will be returned to you.
- Electricity is not available
- ALL arts/crafts for sale must be handmade by the artist who must be present selling their items at the event.
- NO ITEMS made with craft kits are allowed. No imported goods are allowed.
- Items with images that are licensed or trademarked are not allowed (for example: NFL logos, Disney Characters, etc…)
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any application at their discretion.
Questions? Email Stacy
Applications are due by August 7, 2017. Applications are not considered complete until we have received payment and a submitted online application - all of which must be received by August 7th
- Sunday September 17th (rain date September 24th)
- Festival Hours 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Youth Market spots are 4' tables; Cost is $10 (Please note that table and 2 chairs are included in cost)
Questions? Email Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org