Packaged Food Vendor Application Fall Edition 2017
Packaged Food Vendor Application Checklist
- Submit Application Form before August 6th.
- Submit Payment Online via Paypal (after submitting application you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment)
Send a check made out to “stART on the Street” to stART on the Street, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and include your application ID#.
- Submit Temporary Food Permit from the City of Worcester. Scan and Email or Mail completed and signed permit application to stART on the Street, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602
- Paypal payments must be received or Checks must be postmarked by August 7. Payments received after August 7 will not be accepted.
- Applications will not be considered complete until payment and Food Permit Application are both received.
- stART on the Street events are one day outdoor festivals on a paved street surfaces in Worcester, MA
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, display materials and/or tent
- The fee for packaged food vendors is $155 (space fee: $100, REQUIRED City of Worcester temporary foodservice permit: $55)
- stART on the Street organizers will obtain the necessary permits on your behalf
- Refunds will not be offered for cancelations after August 6, 2017 or for rain date postponements. No exceptions.
- Vendors will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis; space assignment will be made by the food coordinator to ensure variety
- You must provide utensils and napkins if providing samples; trash receptacles will be provided for customers
- You are responsible for removing your own trash at the conclusion of the event
- A generator may be used - please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendors are required to hold and serve food at appropriate safe temperatures. An inspector from the City of Worcester will be on hand inspecting all vendors during the event
- If you are not accepted, your space fee and permit fee checks will be returned to you
- Vendor spaces are pre-assigned and arrival instructions will be included with event arrival information sent a few weeks before each event
- Tents must be properly weighed down with at least 20lbs of weight per tent leg.
- Tables and chairs are NOT provided at all.
- Electricity is not available
- You must commit to participate on the rain date if the event requires postponement
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any applicant at their discretion
- Sunday September 17th (rain date September 24th)
- Festival Hours 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Packaged Food Vendor Fee is $155 for a 10’x10’space (space fee: $100, City of Worcester Temp food service Permit: $55)
- Questions? Email email@example.com