Food Vendor Application Checklist
- Submit Application Form before August 7th.
- Submit Payment Online via Paypal (after submitting application you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment)
Send a check made out to “stART on the Street” to stART on the Street, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and include your application ID#.
- Submit Temporary Food Permit from the City of Worcester. Mail completed and signed permit application to stART on the Street, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602
- Paypal payments must be received or Checks must be postmarked by August 7th Payments received after August 7th will not be accepted.
- Applications will not be considered complete until payment and Food Permit Application are both received.
- stART on the street food coordinator will obtain the necessary permits on your behalf, you must provide the correct paperwork filled out & the fee.
- You must bring anything else you need - we will not longer be providing tents and tables to food vendors
- New space sizing and cost this year:
- 15x15 spot or small Food truck - $250 + $55 for permit
15x30 spot or large Food truck - $350 + $55 for permit
Require an even bigger space? Email Samantha at email@example.com Price based on requirements.
- Participating vendors must currently be licensed to prepare and serve food in the City of Worcester. Applications will not be accepted without the completed temporary permit from the City of Worcester or a copy of your existing permit issued by the city.
- No refunds offered for cancelation after August 7, 2016 or rain date postponements. No exceptions
- Vendors will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis taking into consideration we offer a wide variety of food options for attendees’ space assignment will be made by the food coordinator to ensure variety
- Preference is given to local food vendors
- stART on the Street organizers retain the right to accept or deny any vendors as they see fit.
- You must provide utensils and napkins; trash receptacles will be provided for customers.
- You must drop off your trash in the specified trash location(s) determined the day of the event. Your trash MUST be bagged.
- A $100 refundable trash removal fee will be required at registration for all food vendors in the form of a check. This check will be returned to you at the end of the festival once coordinators have inspected the space. No exceptions.
- Electricity is not available
- Need to use Propane OR a Generator - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendors are required to hold and serve food at appropriate safe temperatures. An inspector from the City of Worcester will be on hand inspecting all vendors during the event.
- We suggest you provide a few specialty items rather than an extensive menu with numerous items for sale
- If your application lists a food item that is already being provided by another vendor, you may be asked to substitute another item. Preference will be given to vendors in the order they are received. In other words: SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION ASAP!!!
- Vendors must display clear and concise menus with prices and a sign with your business name
- Vehicles will have limited access to the food court between 11am - 6pm during the festival; arrangements must be made in advance if you require deliveries to your space.
- You must commit to both the Sunday September 18th festival date and the rain date of Sunday September 25th.
- Tables and Tents are NOT provided with your space.
- Vendor information will be listed on www.startonthestreet.org. Upload your .jpg logo with your menu to be added to the web listing
- A package of information concerning the festival will be sent to you within the last week of August.
Applications are due by August 7, 2016. Applications are not considered complete until we have received payment, mailed food permit application and a submitted online application - all of which must be received by August 7th. Please make sure to download and mail the Temporary Food Permit located on right, in the stART guidelines.
Sunday September 18th (rain date September 25th) Festival Hours 11am-6pm
Food Vendor Sizing and Fees
Add an additional $55 to each fee for a required City of Worcester Temp Food Service Permit, unless already permitted
- 15x15 spot or small Food truck - $250 + permit
- 15x30 spot or large Food truck - $350 + permit
- Require an even bigger space? Email Samantha at email@example.com - Price based on requirements.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org