Artist Application Checklist
- Submit Application Form before April 1st. Please note there is a very small amount of sidewalk spaces available. These spots will be juried due to the amount of room available. Payment and application must be received to be eligible for jurying.
- Submit Payment Online via Paypal (after submitting application you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment)
Send a check made out to “stART on the Street” to stART on the Street 2016 , PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and make sure to include your application ID#.
- Paypal payments must be received or Checks must be postmarked by April 1st. Payments received after April 1st will not be accepted.
- Your application will not be considered complete until your payment is received.
- Three images of items you plan on selling at stART must be uploaded with application. Applications are only accepted through the website, please do not mailed any paper applications - they will not be considered.
- By submitting application you are committing to both the Sunday September 18th festival date and the rain date of Sunday September 25th
- stART on the Street events are one-day festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester.
- Only 2 artists may share a sidewalk space; 3 can share a street space. All artists sharing must fill out an application, no exceptions.
- No refunds offered for cancelation after April 1st or rain date postponements. No exceptions.
- You will be notified by email within two weeks of check being received.
- Acceptance/Denials will be emailed by April 16th
- Dress in layers and bring paperweights to hold down light objects, papers. It can get windy!
- If you are not accepted your space fee will be returned to you.
- Tents are NOT allowed on sidewalk spaces. If you wish to have a tent then you must apply for a street space.
- Tables & chairs are NOT provided and cannot be rented
Applications are now available until April 1st. All applications must be submitted electronically. Your space fee must be received by April 1st to be considered for jurying. Please note there is a very small amount of sidewalk spaces available. These spots will be juried due to the amount of room available. Payment and application must be received to be eligible for jurying. You will be notified by March 1st if accepted or not.
Sunday September 18th (rain date September 25th)
Festival Hours 11:00am – 6:00pm
Sidewalk Spaces are 7ft wide and 5ft deep. Sidewalk Space cost is $50 (Please note that tents are NOT allowed on sidewalk spaces. If you wish to use a tent you must apply for a 10' Street Space)
Questions? Email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org