Artist Application Checklist
- Submit Application Form before June 1st. Please note that we will jury lightly within mediums and in general to ensure a good mix of mediums and offerings. Payment and application must be received to be eligible for jurying.
- Submit Payment Online via Paypal (after submitting application you will be given a ID# with a link to make the paypal payment) or...
- Send a check made out to “stART on the Street” to stART on the Street 2017, PO Box 20161, Worcester, MA 01602 and make sure to include your application ID#.
- Paypal payments must be received or Checks must be postmarked by June 1st. Payments received after June 1st will not be accepted.
- Your application will not be considered complete until your payment is received.
- Three images of items you plan on selling at stART must be uploaded with application
- All Corner lottery participants will be notified by July 1st. Corners will be given further instructions including how to pay upon notification of lottery results.
- By submitting application you are committing to both the Sunday September 17th festival date and the rain date of Sunday September 24th
- stART on the Street events are one-day festivals on paved street surfaces in Worcester.
- Up to 3 artists may share a street space; All artists sharing must fill out an application, no exceptions.
- No refunds offered for cancelation after April 1st or rain date postponements. No exceptions.
- You will be notified by email within two weeks of check being received.
- Acceptance/Denials will be emailed by June 16th
- Dress in layers and bring paperweights to hold down light objects, papers. It can get windy!
- If you are not accepted your space fee will be returned to you.
- Tents that are 10ft x 10ft or smaller are allowed, nothing larger. Tents must be properly weighted with 20lbs per leg. We will ask you to remove your tent if you are not weighing it down properly.
- Tables and chairs are NOT provided for artist spaces
- Electricity is not available
- ALL arts/crafts for sale must be handmade by the artist who must be present selling their items at the event.
- NO ITEMS made with craft kits are allowed. No imported goods are allowed.
- Items with images that are licensed or trademarked are not allowed (for example: NFL logos, Disney Characters, etc…)
- Event organizers reserve the right to reject any application at their discretion.
Questions? Email Samantha@startonthestreet.org
Applications are now available until June 1st. All applications must be submitted electronically. Your space fee must be received by June 1st to be considered for jurying. Please note that we will be jurying all artists in general and lightly through each medium to ensure a good mix of mediums and offerings. Payment and application must be received to be eligible for jurying. You will be notified by June 16th if accepted or not.
Sunday September 17th (rain date September 24th)
Festival Hours 11:00am – 6:00pm
Street Spaces are 10 ft square. Space cost is $120
Questions? Email Samantha at Samantha@startonthestreet.org